- All students using the school bus / van are expected to be at their stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus / van.
- Buses / vans will not wait for the latecomers.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus / van unless it stops completely.
- Students must board and deboard their buses / vans only at the respective stops assigned to them.
- Disruptive behaviour , aggressiveness, shrieking , shouting or any kind ofunruly behaviour inside the bus / van is strictly prohibited.
- No personal grooming is permitted in the bus / van.
- In case of any problem regarding the driver or conductor of the bus / van the parent shall either send a written note or should meet the transport in- charge in person for any grievance redressal.
- A written permission from school office is must for change of bus / van route.
- Entry of any parent or guardian in the bus / van is strictly prohibited.
- Students should refrain from defacing or destroying any part of the school bus / van otherwise strict disciplinary action will be taken by the school authorities.
©2021-22 Mount Litera Zee School, Lucknow . All rights reserved. Powered by Edunext Technologies